May 23, 2005

Planet Moron was right.

There's a new Monday comic up featuring The Paul again, hope you enjoy it. The real story here is that Planet Moron has good math skills. Let's just say that due to a lack of hours in the day, I will once again be posting new comic strips on Mondays and Thursdays, rather than the current Monday/Wednesday/Friday lineup. I know this means less George to fit into your weekly routine, but I think it's better that I do this rather than start missing deadlines or turning in shoddy work. I think two comics per week is about the minimum that can come out without causing anyone to lose interest, so I won't be dropping down to one per week unless something catostrophic happens, like me getting married or something (AAAAAH!).

But the real real story is Planet Moron's math skills, here. Remember when he posted this gem? "The unfortunate thing is if you cut back down to two per week that will reduce your workload only 33% meaning you'll still be doing 117% more work than before.Hey, statistics can't lie!" Well thanks a lot. I've cut back and I'm STILL doing more work!

No comments: