July 25, 2005

The world's swap meet

New Monday comic up. There have been times when I've passed up buying something at a yard sale or swap meet only to regret it later when I see the same item on eBay for twice as much. Then, there are times when I buy stuff at yard sales and swap meets with the intention of re-selling them, only to be too lazy or to find out I really didn't get a great bargain after all.

A George Comics book, featuring the first 64 comics, is in the works right now. But it's not going to be anything too flashy...the hard copy is going to be nice, pretty high-quality, with a coil binding on it, though I'm not really going to be able to mass-produce them. I might just be able to print say, 20 copies or so to help generate local interest for now--if there becomes some sort of demand for them I might have a bunch professionally-printed and then charge a small (hopefully) amount for each one. It's going to be 5.5" x 8.5", so it'll be a nice portable size. Two comics per page in full color. It's gonna be cool! I think. I hope? I'm also going to have a PDF version of the book for download, absolutely free.

No comments: