September 22, 2005

A plethora of changes

Well, one big change for the George Comics website, one fairly big change for me, personally. First, check out the new navigation menu for the George archives. It's mondo improved over the old navigation menu, and was all programmed by Paul over at ThePaul.com. He programmed the previous navigation system as well, but it was just a conceptually bad system to begin with, I think. This new one is so much easier to use. You can browse comics all day long (or for 30 minutes or however long it takes to get through 76 comics), find them easily in the drop-down menu, and see every comic's release date and title right there. Give it a whirl!

Also, recently I purchased a Mac Mini. I didn't really have any reason to purchase it other than the fact that I wanted to give a Mac a whirl. I always hear about how they're so great for graphics and designing. Anyway, it's a great little computer and it amazes me how they can cram so much stuff into it. I recently did the first strip ever on the Mac, and it's a joy to use. It still takes some getting used to because the Mac OS is so much different from Windows, which I've been using exclusively for over a decade now. Sure beats Windows 3.11!

No comments: