November 21, 2005

Told you!

Blame Warcraft. At least the comics are coming out regularly. Oh, that darned The Paul! I must say he provides a nice "devious" counter to George. I should use him more regularly. Expect to see a characters page of him in the near future!

In other news, I went to see the new Harry Potter movie last night and it was terrific. They just keep getting better and better. I was never into Harry Potter until very recently when a friend told me to catch up on them before the new movie came out so we could go see it together. And she was right, they are enjoyable indeed, overall...I thought the first one was by far the weakest, which is actually kind of odd because usually movies like this get weaker as they go down the line. Not so in the case of Harry Potter. Definitely worth the price of admission.

No comments: