February 17, 2006

I ain't dead yet!

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you or George. I'm still around! A friend of mine told me that I should, at the very least, shop George around while I'm on this bit of a hiatus I'm taking. So, I agreed that it's a good idea, and I think I'm gonna submit it to a few syndicates again. If getting syndicated didn't give me a swift kick in the ass towards doing the comic regularly again, then...well, I don't know how to finish this sentence, so I'll take a page out of George Carlin's book and take a small bow. Hope everyone's doing well!

1 comment:

bentheobold29626618 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.