January 20, 2007

George Comics Blog Post #100!

Blogger's dashboard tells me that this is the 100th George blog post. I think it may be lying to me, but I am far, far too lazy to count them. So I will accept this as fact.

Anyway, if you check out the main George website, you might notice that there are lots of shiny new graphics strewn about the site. I'm currently in the process of learning how to design websites using CSS--I know, I am way behind the curve. I didn't do or learn a single thing in 2006. I feel like I'm a year behind everything, and now I have to play catch-up. So anyway, in the coming months, expect to see a new George website, coded using CSS. It's going to look sweeet--I have no idea what it's going to look like, but rest assured I would not go live with it unless it was way cooler than the current site, which, I think is still pretty cool.

I've been trying to buy a good deal of advertising for George in the past couple of weeks. I madly and badly need to establish and surpass the level of readership that the comic attained around the very early part of 2006, before everything went a-crumblin' down. That being said, if you are willing to add a link to George on your own website, every little bit helps and I would certainly appreciate it much!

No comments: