October 30, 2007

Nortoons Dot Com.

Nortoons.com is almost ready for an official launch. That doesn't mean it's going to happen soon, necessarily, but...well, it could. In fact, the only thing really stopping me from saying it's "officially" launched is the fact that I do not have any terms and conditions for purchasing artwork set up yet, and I've seen from other freelance cartoonists and designers that terms and conditions are not things to be trifled with, sort of like Peruvian Death Beetles. I have to make sure all the copyright stipulations are good and legal, that I don't get stiffed on payment, that I don't accidentally sell a cartoon to the devil in return for my eternal soul (See Paragraph 6, Line 14, "Documents signed in blood shall not be honored"). However, the site is functional and you can totally check the progress. Currently there are only a couple of things in the Portfolio, but I've been drawing madly and should be adding plenty more in the near future.

No comments: