October 23, 2007

Reverend Mother will fix your wigwam.

A joint effort between myself and The Paul has brought this world fruitious results: my Blogger blog entries not only show up as news items on George-Comics.com, but you can now comment on the blog posts directly from here. I have to give great thanks to Paul for his help in getting this up and running. I am no programmer, and I am in awe of anyone who can code a program in those arcane languages including, but not limited to, Basic, Visual Basic, Audio Basic, C, C Sharp, C++, C-, Satisfactory, Perl, Squerl, and Herl. ANYHOO. Leave some comments if anything catches your fancy, and let me know if you find any problems that I, in my limited wisdom, have not protected this website against, including, but not limited to, flying nuns.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Testing, testing...1, 2, 3...C, C+, C++...

ThePaul said...

loooooking gooooood