November 6, 2007

Technology, how I love and loathe thee

Comic's up a bit on the early side today, because I'm going to be booked 'til noon tomorrow doing tech support for a business conference downtown, and I gotta get to bed early tonight. This will be the second time I've done tech support for this conference, and even though it's my job to know my way around computers, I'm still so deathly paranoid and worried that something is going to go horribly wrong. Like, someone is going to plug in their USB drive and the laptop is going to erupt in a nuclear explosion, I dunno. Maybe someone is going to double-click the PowerPoint icon and instead of their presentation loading, a hidden trap door swings open and the room and everyone in it tumbles into some other dimension where Apple has the operating system market cornered and pants wear us.

No comments: