December 6, 2007

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag....of AWESOME

Today, the UPS man played the role of Santa for me. He wasn't a very good Santa; he was too tanned, too dark-haired, too clean-shaven. He was kind of pudgy but not very jolly. Most importantly, though, was the great package he carried. After struggling for what felt like an eternity trying to sign my name on those incredibly defective digital calculator/notepads they carry around, I brought my treasure in, sliced the box open, and gazed in awe. I am the proud new owner of a Wacom Cintiq 12WX.

3 comments:

Dalton Muniz said...

Hi John! I really enjoyed the video that you make of your new tool/toy..;)
I am a ilustrator too, and I have a Intuos3, in my search for feedback about it I found your video (make more man), and I would like to know if its really worht , and if you feel a great difference in your work productivy/quality. Cheers!and Thanks!

John Norton said...

Hey Dalton,

I freakin' love it to death. It really boosts my productivity a ton. In the end, I'd say that the quality isn't necessarily better, but it's easier, faster, and more fun to attain that quality. I mean, I just drew two comics today, and I can't remember the last time I drew two comics in one day, especially a weekday. Anyway, I hope that helps, and thanks for watching :D

Dalton Muniz said...

Hi John! Thanks man! I seriously thinking in buying one! Your opinion and video helps a lot! Cheers!