February 25, 2008

And we're BACK on the George Comics Show!

I sincerely apologize for the downtime over the weekend and for much of this morning. The site's been down for the past 18 hours or so, but it looks like it's back now. The trouble stems from two things: a brand new George site I'd hoped to unveil yesterday, and my web host. I tried switching the domain name george-comics.com to the new server, and everything broke. I fiddled with it for hours before deciding it would be best to switch it back. The problem is that when you're dealing with servers and IPS and domain name servers, every update takes like a minimum of two hours to go through. So I've been agonizing for about 10 hours straight. But hey, we're back, and I fully hope to have the new website unveiled sometime this week without any down time.

Or I am going to flip out and crack some heads.

3 comments:

comics said...

Wow! that was great..thanks you have posted an informative thought. I'd like to share this comics guide all everything about comics and more...

Opera Mini теле2 said...

All are опера мини для samsung s3310 good lasses, but whence come the скачать оперу на кп 500 bad wives?

ila kaila said...

Tidak ada kata terlambat untuk mejadi orang yang kita inginkan

obat herbal alami maag