February 10, 2008

Wanna buy some original George artwork?

Sometime in the near future, I'm going to start offering original George sketches for sale here at George-Comics.com. I've been doing a lot of pencil/pen-on-paper drawing lately, and it's a lot of fun...I think more fun than drawing on a graphics tablet, personally. So anyway, I figured it would be cool to start selling some sketches. The ones I'll be selling are roughly 5" x 8" and I'm thinking they'll cost $6 each, shipping included, payable via PayPal. You get to choose what character(s) you want (I'll probably put a limit of 2 characters per sketch) and then I'll ship them out to you within a few days. So what do you think? Sound like a good deal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at http://www.wapsisquare.com/, that guy nearly makes his living by selling that kind of pictures, and he makes often more than 500$ by selling them ;-)

John Norton said...

That's crazy. I'd love to do that, but I'm sure it took him a long time to build up that kind of loyal readership!

Anonymous said...

One of the easiest ways to spread the word about George Comics is to get some George Comics stickers. Contact http://www.psprint.com/stickers-labels for high quality printed stickers